To become a member of the Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club, all applicants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Must be a citizen of the United States 18 years or older
- Must have a current NRA membership
- Must have current “Permit to Purchase”
- Or must have current “Permit to Carry”
- Or have current Police I.D.
- Or have current Military I.D.
- Must be sponsored by a current member of the Gropher Rifle & Revolver Club
- Must have attended two consecutive membership meetings and be approved by a 2/3 vote
- Must subscribe to the following oath and pay the required initiation fees and dues:
“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands. I certify that I am a Citizen of the United States, neither dependent upon narcotics or convicted of a felony, and that I am not a member of any organization or group pledged to or working for a program aimed at the destruction of our present system of government as established by the Constitution of the United States.”
- Regular Membership (no workday): $150/year
- Regular Membership with workday: $60/year
- Senior Membership: $35/year
- Out on a letter: $35/year
- Juniors (up to 20 years old): $50.00/year**
- Initiation Fee: $75/one time (spouse of an existing member does not have to pay this)
- ** Juniors who reach the age of 20 can become regular club members with no initiation fee.
If you would like to become a member of the Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club, please fill out a membership application form and bring it to the next club meeting. If you need to find a sponsor, please be sure to let the Vice President know this when turning in your application and someone will try and help you find one.