Membership Requirements

To become a member of the Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club, all applicants must meet the following prerequisites:

  • Must be a citizen of the United States 18 years or older
  • Must have a current NRA membership
  • Must have current “Permit to Purchase”
  • Or must have current “Permit to Carry”
  • Or have current Police I.D.
  • Or have current Military I.D.
  • Must be sponsored by a current member of the Gropher Rifle & Revolver Club
  • Must have attended two consecutive membership meetings and be approved by a 2/3 vote
  • Must subscribe to the following oath and pay the required initiation fees and dues:

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands. I certify that I am a Citizen of the United States, neither dependent upon narcotics or convicted of a felony, and that I am not a member of any organization or group pledged to or working for a program aimed at the destruction of our present system of government as established by the Constitution of the United States.”


  • Regular Membership (no workday): $190/year
  • Regular Membership with workday: $100/year
  • Senior Membership: $75/year
  • Out on a letter: $75/year
  • Juniors (up to 20 years old): $50.00/year**
  • Initiation Fee: $75/one time (spouse of an existing member does not have to pay this)
  • ** Juniors who reach the age of 20 can become regular club members with no initiation fee


Application Form

If you would like to become a member of the Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club, please fill out an online membership application form. Your electronic submission will be auto forwarded to those who need it prior to the meeting.  It’s helpful if you can submit the application at least a day or two before the general membership meeting so we have time to review.  If you need to find a sponsor, please be sure to let the Vice President know this when turning in your application and someone will try and help you find one.  Only electronic membership applications will be accepted but you may provide paper copies of your Permit and NRA.

New Member Application